SPECIAL MESSAGE REGARDNING CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
Effective Monday April 5, 2021 our lobby and drive-up will be open normal business hours. No appointment is needed.
The health and safety of our customers and employees remains our top priority. We continue to follow Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance to ensure our lobby remains clean and safe.
A face mask is required for all in-branch visits.
Precautions we are taking to ensure your safety include:
- Placement of floor markings and signs to direct lobby traffic and maintain social distancing.
- Installation of plexiglass shields at all customer service desks.
- Temporary elimination of check writing stations and shared pens.
- Addition of multiple hand sanitizing stations.
- Daily health screenings of all employees.
- Enhanced professional cleaning and disinfection of our offices and lobby areas on a routine basis.
- Sanitization of all customer contact areas after every transaction or customer visit.
In addition, lobby access will be controlled and may be limited at times to ensure appropriate social distancing.
To enter our lobby, customers will be greeted by a New Haven Bank employee, who will complete identity verification and wellness procedures:
- Face Masks must be worn while in the lobby at all times.
- Photo Identification will be required. You may be asked to lower your mask briefly.
- Temperature screening is optional but highly suggested.
If you are not comfortable entering our lobby we encourage you to utilize our drive-up or online and ATM services. Download our mobile app today!
Please call us at 203-285-6490 or 203-285-6485 for assistance.
Stay alert and be aware
Situations like the current pandemic present an opportunity for cyber criminals and fraudsters to take advantage of public concerns. Be aware of potential scammers attempting to impersonate or “spoof” authorities such as government or public health officials or agencies. Always exercise caution before engaging with someone seeking information from you.
Remember: New Haven Bank will never make or send unsolicited calls, texts or emails asking you to provide, verify, or update passwords, usernames or security codes, or account information such as Social Security number, Account Number, Credit Card Number or other personal information.