New Card? No problem! Enjoy automatic updates of payment information when you get a new or reissued New Haven Bank Visa® Debit Card.
The Visa Account Updater will provide you with a seamless transition when your debit card expires or is replaced. The program will automatically update the card number and/or expiration date on file with participating merchants if you have recurring payments set up using your New Haven Bank Visa® Debit Card.
No more hassle when the following events occur:
- New Haven Bank Visa debit card is reissued due to normal expiration
- New Haven Bank Visa debit card is lost or stolen
- New Haven Bank Visa debit card is compromised
As a cardholder, you can experience:
- An all-in-one account update process
- Less chance of declined payments due to incorrect card information
- Uninterrupted service from merchants that participate
If you wish to opt out of the Visa Account Updater, please contact us at 203-285-6490.