From buying groceries to paying bills, you need an account that will help you manage it all.
Deposit your dollars into an account that will ensure your money is always accessible when you need it. As an account holder, you will also have access to a variety of money management tools.
Second Chance Checking
If you have struggled financially in the past and are looking for a second chance at maintaining a checking account, we offer a solution. If your account remains in good standing for six months, you are eligible to open an NHB checking account.
- $25.00 minimum balance to open
- $10.00 opening fee
- $10.00 monthly service charge
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Telephone Banking
- ATM Card
- Access to surcharge-free Allpoint Network ATMs
- With management approval, your account can be upgraded to a Start Checking account after six months of successful account ownership
This checkless checking account is a safe, affordable alternative to a traditional checking account. Similar to our Second Chance Checking account for those who have struggled financially in the past. Access your account online or in person and utilize free services such as bill pay and mobile banking.
ATM & Debit Cards
Access your money with ease while enjoying enhanced security. When you carry a Visa® Debit Card in your wallet, you can make purchases and payments wherever Visa® is accepted. Plus, both ATM-only and debit card holders can access the surcharge-free Allpoint Network to make withdrawals, deposits, and balance inquiries.
- Purchases and withdrawals are immediately and automatically debited from your account
- No annual fee
- No charge for point-of-sale purchases
- No charge for ATM withdrawals at a New Haven Bank ATM or any Allpoint Network ATM
- The Visa® Zero Liability Policy protects you if your card is ever lost or stolen
- Enroll in Verified by Visa® for added protection when you make online purchases